...because I got solid cross hairs on my chart today, which means I ovulated. We had awesome timing, so we'll see if anything comes of it. I hope and pray that this is our cycle. Friday marks 6 months since our miscarriage and April is 16 months of trying for another baby. I'd love to be pregnant now so that I can get through my due date (May 12) a little easier. We'll see.
Usually at this point, I have pregnancy symptoms. Clomid is a lovely little thing and does that to me. So far, I don't. I'm hoping that is a good sign.
I found out two more people that I know are pregnant. It gets harder and harder to hear with each one. *sigh* I know it has nothing to do with me, but it still sucks that I can't join them in their bliss.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment